Let’s talk about packing baby!
1. If it fits in a box, put it in a box, unless its breathing.
2. Ask yourself- do I want my paper thin lamp shape in a huge truck next to furniture that weighs hundreds of pounds? No. Put it in a box- a well packed, pad and protected box.
3. Will your glass framed picture be ok with no cover on it? No. Put it in a box-OR ask us to pack it or wrap it.
4. When considering using trash bags to pack your belongings. Don’t. Just Don’t. Put it in a box.
5. No, we cannot take your $1,000 computer and printer in the truck, un-boxed. Put it in a box.
Basically- if you are ready to move- BE ready to move. Meaning have all loose items properly packed. This saves enormous amounts of time and money for you, and avoids us having to inform you that we may not be able to take certain items as-is- meaning not packed.
Loose items aren’t well protected, they are incredibly hard to load properly in a large truck, and take up a lot of loading time with multiple trips.
Don’t want to pack or lift a finger? Totally fine, just let us know BEFORE your move date and we can handle it all.
Moving anywhere in North Carolina? Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point and beyond,