Reclaim your weekends, gain energy, and remove stress from your life!
For most people, house cleaning is a huge, never-ending chore that eats up our time and energy. Some of us never seem to get ahead of it, others can’t find time to get it done, and most of us just plain don’t like it. Nevertheless, it’s something that has to get done.
Sometimes, we try to create methods to accomplish this task How many of these approaches have you tried?
- I’ll clean one room per day.
- I’m going to dedicate 30 minutes per day to house cleaning.
- I’m using a paper planner that hangs on the fridge.
- I’ve got an app for house cleaning!
Even with the best of intentions, the cleaning just doesn’t get done. Maybe you’ve considered hiring a house cleaning service until you think, “why pay someone to clean my house when I can do it myself?” (Although if you’re not getting the cleaning done, that argument loses steam ….)
Remember, most people who have a cleaning business are happy to have the work. And besides, do you feel guilty about eating at a restaurant when you “could” cook at home?
Maybe you think it’s too expensive. It may be less costly than you think though, especially when you weigh the cost versus the time you’ll save. Research suggests that people who spend money to save time are better off and are happier. In our tjme-starved society, what could you accomplish with three to six extra hours per week?
Here are just a few of the tasks the best cleaner services can take off your list on a regular basis.
- Deep clean the kitchen and bathrooms
- Clean all mirrors and glass
- Clean microwave
- Wipe down all the surfaces
- Vacuum the furniture
What is that worth to you? To quote a credit card ad, is it maybe “priceless”?
And tell the truth, aren’t you happier and calmer when your home is organized and clean? Most people are. Clutter is NOT our friend.
Still not convinced? Here are just a few more reasons to hire a cleaning service.
- Reduces stress of drop-in visitors
- You hate cleaning
- You’re allergic to dust
- You’d love to reclaim your weekends
- A clutter-free environment is peaceful
Let’s face it. Professional cleaners probably do a better job than you. Do you put off the tasks you don’t enjoy doing – ceiling fans, baseboards, vacuuming under the bed? Professionals will clean from top to bottom!
Okay, we think you’re convinced. Now, here’s why you should hire us, American Moving and Hauling, for all your cleaning needs.
- We are a family-owned business, so we’re sending you people we know and trust – and even love! They are vested in the success of our business, and will always do a stellar job for you. They will take their time and are very detail-oriented.
- We are bonded and insured.
- We can usually (not always, but usually) accommodate last-minute help-my-in-laws-are-visiting-this-weekend requests!
- We can give you a quote over the phone based on the space you have and the tasks required.
- We also provide commercial cleaning services.
- Much of our business is repeat business. Our clients often remark on the time saved and what a good job we’ve done!
- Competitive pricing for the Triad area.
Remember, research shows that people who spend money to save time are better off and are happier. (After professional cleaning services, the next service people were happiest about having was meal delivery service. We don’t do that – yet!)
Of course, you can do it yourself. But if you’re ready to create more time for yourself and your family, call us today, 336-765-3499.
Pro tip: You’ll get more bang for the buck if you’re not a complete slob. In other words, while you don’t have to “clean before the cleaner comes,” picking up clutter will save them time – and save you money!